Well, even with the exams just a few days away I cannot rest without having a small peek at my blog. I was recently nominated for another Versatile Blogger award ! I actually can’t believe that it came my way twice. Well, getting some free time now, I decided to carry the tradition of this award forward by writing this post.
The last time, I did not understand the award well enough to praise it properly. So, I decided to use this opportunity well. The award http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/ carried certain rules with it which I’ll be more than happy to oblige.
I would like to thank Sarah http://12monthscreativity.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I would thank http://poetrybytheclueless.wordpress.com/ too again for nominating me previously for this award.
7 things about me:
- I absolutely love chocolates, mangoes and ice creams
- I am a huge fan of Jane Austen
- Poems is best way I find to express true feelings
- I am one of those people who love to stay with their family. I think they are the best thing that have ever happened to me.
- I love to go out with friends and chat over a cup of coffee. I can be called the “brand ambassador” of Barista and Cafe Coffee Day for I have tried every single item on their menu.
- I cannot sit in a place for long. I love to walk and think the most then. This habit has given quite a me bad pain in legs during exams !
- I love to watch TV series – right from Criminal Minds to FRIENDS all over again !
Coming to the creative and versatile fellow bloggers, the following are the 15 whom I just can’t help but read !
- http://elizabethkarlsson.wordpress.com/: Elizabeth writes so beautifully on some of the happening of the world. Her photographs and posts are not just interesting and binds the reader.
- http://vikramroyblog.wordpress.com/: Vikram writes poems, books, reviews and all the creative aspects one can think of. His style of writing is what I found most intriguing.
- http://poetrybytheclueless.wordpress.com/: She has brought soem beautiful poetry and thoughts across. Her snippets of life are something one can always relate too.
- http://vinishka.wordpress.com/: Her poems are beautiful and describe the small life experiences really well.
- http://pinkatenchanted.wordpress.com/: She is genuine, creative and says right from her heart.
- http://stevenwor.wordpress.com/: Steven brings out some of the most amazing facts and beauty of this world though his blog
- http://aplightofpoetry.wordpress.com/: His poems are different and refreshing. They always leave you with a thought.
- http://getawayzzz.wordpress.com/about-me/: Ashmita writes interesting posts on the interesting life experiences and the happening around us
- http://12monthscreativity.wordpress.com/: Sarah’s creativity has always been an inspiration and her words a great encouragement.
- http://yeldaba.wordpress.com/: funny, creative, different…these are the words I always relate with this blog
- http://lonelym.wordpress.com/: the blog is written in beautiful poetry which always leaves you wondering and waiting for the next post
- http://erinmcnultyphotographer.wordpress.com/: beautiful photography and intriguing description
- http://bykriti.wordpress.com/: Kriti brings out some thought provoking posts and insights
- http://deerhart23.wordpress.com/: some of the best book reviews one can read
- http://idreamofadvertising.wordpress.com/: interesting posts on advertisements, media and entertainment world
Go ahead and nominate more for i believe every blogger has brought something new here 🙂